Microblading Consultation: $0
Microblading Initial Service (includes touch up 6 weeks later) : $400
Microblading Touch Up (After 6 months): $200
Microblading is a form of permanent makeup that deposits ink into the skin by making hair-like incisions. The goal is to enhance the brow with a custom color and shape for your face. If you feel you are a candidate for this service after reading the information below, please send a photo of your bare eyebrows to firstname.lastname@example.org for a virtual consultation. A $50 non-refundable fee is required at the time of booking- this fee will go towards your service.
Info to know before blading
- We do not currently work on those clients with previously tattooed eyebrows
- If you are pregnant or nursing you are not a candidate at this time
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol or aspirin prior to your appointment (these can thin the blood and effect the outcome of your service.
- Two appointments are generally needed for microblading (6 weeks apart- initial service and touch up to follow)
- Plan for a two hour appointment
- If you receive Botox injections, please do so 4 weeks before your microblading appointment
- Retin-A users should abstain from use for at least 3 weeks prior to your microblading appointment (this goes for chemical peels as well)
- Brows must be waxed/shaped one week prior to the service
- Allergies to latex or shellfish must be disclosed to your artist
- Avoid tanning for two weeks prior to service
Info to know post blading
- Your incisions can last anywhere from 6 months to 3 years (depending on skin type- oily skin does not retain as well)
- Sun exposure, water, serums and sweat can all alter the color and longevity of your pigment. Keep this in mind during the healing process.
- Everyone heals differently. Flaking and redness is standard post blading. Aftercare products are distributed by your service provider the day of your treatment.